Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
robots - 100% mechanical, no organic or living parts
androids - robots that are designed to look human-like (100% mechanical)
cyborgs - organic/living thing with added mechanical or cybernetic parts
Just imagine if dragons replaced birds. I mean small annoying dragons flying around towns and beaches stealing your food, big exotic dragons living in remote places, friendly dragons, fierce dragons, fLIGHTLESS DRAGONS, dragons in zoos dragons in the wild i just dRAGONS